I am a strong and powerful woman of God. What I have been through, what others have done to me, and my "failures" do not define or validate my worth.
I am strong and powerful because God created me. I am desirable, wanted, loved, attractive, intelligent, sexy and strong. No one can take away or add to my worth.
I am who God says I am because He designed me to fulfill is destiny....His purpose. I am not just here on this Earth to fill space but I am here to move, transform and reconcile space. I am here to redeem, restore and manifest the Glory of God.
I am a powerful woman and I will stand each day for the truth. I will consciously surrender my life and my will to God's so that I may live true and real....so that I may fulfill my calling...my destiny.
Today I stand....Today I live....Today I fully awaken...never looking back but always moving forward in the spirit of God.
Amen! This is so empowering! Woohoo! Praise You Jesus!
ReplyDeleteAmen Jeri. God is amazing and when you realize that His power is here for us to manifest and show forth His goodness it is so empowering. Where would we be with His love? Where would we be without His mercy? We all have a specific calling unique to our struggle. So I will stand for all I believe in because His fire is in my bones. I stand for His truth no matter what may come my way.
ReplyDelete