It is difficult at times to walk in this world and not be affected by what others say and think about you. We often attach ourselves to the words and take them to heart. We forget that nothing in this world can define us. Nothing in this world can limit us. We were created by God and we walk this Earth in His image and likeness.
I grew up in an abusive home so I was left feeling depleted, afraid and insecure. This has caused me to look to others for acceptance. It is only recently (over the last year or so) that I released those emotions and accepted myself in God's love.
In His love I am perfect and worthy. In His love I am safe and secure. In His love I am resting and I trust that all things are working in my favor. I can not concern myself with what others think about me. I can't worry about what they say.
I have to continue to walk in God's love and peace and stand on His promises. The external does not define me or label me. I am made free in His love.
Holding on to fears and insecurities is something that we chose to do. It is safe for us to build walls and barriers. It is easy to make excuses rather than walk by faith and push beyond limitations.
It seems safer to stand back and take a seat. Sadly we will never manifest our full potential if we are worried about getting hurt or stirring up opinions. We are in this world to manifest God's love and power. We are not of this world so we are not limited by it. We must remember who we are as we go forth in His Kingdom.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my blogs. Your comments are greatly appreciated.