Saturday, May 15, 2010

Speaking Into The Atmosphere

I have been writing this blog for several months now and I am not sure if anyone reads it. I am not really concerned with it for my personal glory. I started this blog to bring glory to God and to help uplift the hearts, minds and souls of those that are drawn to read it.

I speak and release these blogs into the atmosphere and ask God to continue to draw people unto Himself. I will continue to lift up the name of God because He has been my strength in every time of need. He has been my source of life and I will praise Him everyday.

Through the good and through what I have perceived to be bad, there has been purpose. God's plan is perfectly coming into alignment and for that I am so grateful.

I have tried to live my life surrendered to Him, releasing all of my expectations and seeking the will of God. Although, I can't see with my natural eyes the fruits of my labor I will continue to press. I will continue to let the anointed word of God express itself through this platform.

I speak and create the perfect will of God. Let your will be done Father. This is your blog...your heart. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Joyce Meyer just taught about doing the right thing...just because it's the right thing God asks us to do...not for results or anyone else. You are so on the right track. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blogs. Your comments are greatly appreciated.