Monday, January 17, 2011

My mind....the instrument.

Lots of good and transitional things have been going on over the last couple of months. I am in a very good place but I still struggle to let go of emotions and rest in God.

I am so much stronger than I used to be but there are days that I might get down for a little while. I know it's natural but I was reminded the other day that what I allow my mind to focus on is what will determine the outcome of my situation.

God revealed this clearly to me the other day while I was at work. I was working on a project and I was trying to remember one thing while writing another. It was very hard to write something other than what I was thinking. My hand wanted to follow what my mind was trying to remember.

I realized just how important it is to meditate on what is good and prosperous. I must meditate on positive things in order to walk in the fullness of my passion. I must allow my mind to rest in God and not in my own understanding.

I MUST trust that what God desires for my life can only unfold if I trust in Him and walk by faith. I must move by His heartbeat. I must flow in His love.

I can not allow anything external to distract me from what is eternal. God's promises will prevail as long as I do my part and walk fully trusting and believing in the power I have when I lean on His word.

My mind is the instrument......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blogs. Your comments are greatly appreciated.