You know life has not always been easy for me. I don't claim for it to be easy now but many people comment on how I am always so positive.
I have my days that I deal with insecurities, fears, doubts and uncertainties but I try to see the better part of things. Hard times come in and out of our lives at different times but how we perceive them determines the outcome of them.
If we chose to look at them as something that came to destroy us then it will. BUT if we see it as a challenge as something that came to teach us and strengthen us then it will.
After years of dealing with adversities and trying to learn how to deal with them I learned that my mind controls so much of what goes on in my life.
If I learn how to discipline my mind and keep it on things up above rather than on this Earth I can survive anything God brings before me.
I admit that I make certain things in my life worse than they have to be but mostly because I allow the weight of them to drown me.
Instead of allowing the currant to carry me I struggle to swim against it. Only leading me to frustration, defeat and depletion. Things don't have to be so hard if we surrender to them and allow God to handle it for us.
That doesn't mean that we accept turmoil and sit back and watch things fall apart. It means that we surrender to God and put our faith in action rather then our doubts and fears.
So next time you find yourself facing a troubling situation ask yourself.."How do you want it?"
You can either make it difficult or sail through with the grace of God. It's up to you.
This was definitely encouraging. Life can be hard, but it becomes so much easier when you turn things over to God to let him work things out on your behalf.
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading. I am glad it encouraged you.
ReplyDelete