Each time I read this it gives me a lump in my throat. My number one goal in life is to serve God in any capacity that He wants me to. My hearts desire is that I would use every talent He has placed within me to help others become better and help them live a more enriched and fulfilling life.
I understand that every struggle I have had to endure was designed to strengthen me and set a fire in me. My heart, body, mind and soul are all surrendered to God.
I would hope that at the end of my life here on Earth He would be proud of all that I have done and accomplished.
I understand that every struggle I have had to endure was designed to strengthen me and set a fire in me. My heart, body, mind and soul are all surrendered to God.
I would hope that at the end of my life here on Earth He would be proud of all that I have done and accomplished.

Thanks for this! :) Very eloquent way to remind us all to use our God-given talents!
ReplyDeleteThanks. :)
ReplyDelete