I created this blog to help inspire and encourage women to be ALL that GOD created them to be. Life may knock you down but you can rise again with POWER.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Celebrate!!!!
Why wait for a special event to occur in order to celebrate? Everyday is a gift from God and reason enough for a celebration. My very breath and will to want to press on is enough reason to give God glory. Today I celebrate every accomplishment I have achieved whether it be small or big. Each step I take in this journey of life is a step closer to my destiny. It is not just about the destination but the significance of every step we take. We have a choice to look forward or dwell on our past. I choose to look forward and pursue my hearts desire. God's strength is my motivation and His love is the reason I live. I celebrate my life today because God has been just to good to sit back and wait. GLORY TO GOD!!!! Let the celebration begin!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my blogs. Your comments are greatly appreciated.