I haven't really been posting a lot lately on this blog because God really has been dealing with me a whole lot. Everyday He ministers a word to me and then takes me down the path to manifest it in my life. I remember a couple of years ago when I was really going through a rough time in my life I would asked God to make His word real to me. I didn't just want to read the letter of His word. I wanted to see the spirit of it. I wanted to know how to apply it to my life so that I could be a manifestation of it and be able to teach others. It is one thing to minister to people with the letter but when you have been transformed by that word the message carries an anointing that breaks bondages. I so desired to be that manifestation of God's power. I didn't just want to say "God is good". I wanted to experience His goodness for myself so that I could have that power in my words.
Many of us have gone through things in our lives and don't understand why we have to go through them. We often times even doubt the presence of God in our lives because of all we have experienced. I know I did. In my darkest times I remember being so angry at God for not stepping in and stopping my pain. I remember several times wondering if God was even real. I heard about His miralces but my natural eyes had yet to see one take place in my life. Although now I know that my very life and existance is a miracle of God. At the time I was going through I couldn't see it. I was so blinded by my afflictions that I failed to see God's light constantly shining. What I have come to realize through these past years of my life is that our suffering is only experinced through our flesh. We have become so attached to the natural perception of things that we have become defined by them. The reason we must endure hardships in our lives is because we must be awaken to truth. God uses our hardships and reveals His power and glory through them. In my lack I realized that God is my provider. God is using the foolish things of this world to confound the wise. He is destroying the boundaries of our imagination to show us the unlimitation of His spirit. He is reconciling us all back unto Himself. He is awakening us to our true identity in Him.
Through our afflictions we are learning about our Father. We are learning about ourselves and what we have been designed to do on this earth. He is making His word real to us. He is working His word through us because we are the word of God. The bible says that we are living epistles read of men. We are the living word of God. Our life becomes an inspiration in the lives of others and they are then themselves awaken and reconciled back unto God.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my blogs. Your comments are greatly appreciated.