Thursday, February 4, 2010

NO Compromising!!!!

I was always fighting to fit in and be accepted. Lately I have found myself fighting against conforming. I don't want to be what others want me to be. I fight to be who God created me to be. I fight to keep my heart pure. I don't want to force myself to fit in a mold in order to be accepted or loved. I desire to be who God created me to be. If you don't understand me or like me then..OH WELL. I will never conform to be anyone else's idea of perfection.

I believe that my life's struggles and victories have molded me into the perfect vessel that God desires me to be to fulfill His purpose. I am not supposed to be like anyone else. I am not supposed to think or act like anyone else. I don't have to believe in what you believe in. I can think beyond what you can comprehend without trying to justify or explain myself.

It is so crazy to me because we often compromise our beliefs and minimize our accomplishments in order to satisfy someone else. We try to dim our own lights because we don't want to blind others. We want them to look at us and accept us. We don't want them to run away because they are intimidated or threatened by our strengthens.

I refuse to do that anymore. I refuse to be anything less then what God created me to be. YES!! I am great. YES!! I am beautiful, strong and powerful. I make no excuses for who I am or what I say because I am unique. God designed me to be unique for a reason. I have a purpose and you can't contain it within your little box. I am not suppoed to be normal or safe.

I am powerful beyond measure. You can't define me or place limits on me. God has marked my territory. He has given me the authority to reign and rule. No one can take away what God has blessed me with. They can try to step in and destroy what God has ordained but it will not succeed.

I will no longer allow others to dictate my future or happiness. I am free in the spirit of God. I am free to believe, receive and achieve all that God has ordained for me. Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blogs. Your comments are greatly appreciated.