It's tough sometimes to set ourselves apart from the world and walk according to the word of God. To walk in the truth of your Being and manifest the power of God when all HELL is breaking loose in your life. Ooops yes I said the word. Let's keep it really that is what it feels like at times. I know I have been there and sometimes still battle the feelings of depression, fear, anxiety and insignificance. Although I know I have been called deep down in my spirit...my mind...my flesh...my ego....my human nature tries to conform me. It tries to force me into compliance with the world. It tries to remind me of my past....the rejection...the adultery...the abuse and the "failures". What I have come to realize through my relationship with God is that my story is not my own. I am not a victim and I have all power. God has invested His spirit in me and I have the authority to defy the world systems. I don't have to live according to my past. I don't have to feel depressed and insignificant because I don't have natural possesion. I don't have to be miserable because my husband left me. I don't have to live in poverity because I don't have a college degree or money to invest. I can be ALL that God has called me to be because everything I need to fulfill my destiny is already within me. I don't have to conform...I don't have to remain in this mold. I can break the barriers and live a prosperous and abundant life full of love, peace, joy and natural possesion because Jesus paid the price. When He died on the cross and rose again on the third day He broke through the barriers. The world tries to tell us that we can't because of the economy, our education, our past or our social status. BUT God says that ALL things are possible with Him. All things are possible when we walk in the truth of who we are in the spirit. Many of us walk this earth unaware and unconscious of our true identity. We fight to survive, fit in and be accepted in a world that we are not from. We are spiritual beings but we find significance in natural things that have no substance. So what if you are not a millionaire...fit in a size 4 jeans or drive a Mercedes. Your true substance is what is eternal. The bible says to guard your heart for out of it flow the issues of life. It also says that as a man thinketh in his heart so is he. If your heart is full or despair, pain, sadness, anger or any unfruitful thought then that will reflect outwardly in your life. So in order to have joy and peace we must seek the face of God and ask Him to search our hearts that we may deal with those issues that plague our lives. That we may deal with the private thoughts we are to afraid or ashamed to share with anyone else. God knows those thoughts and His desire is to heal you of them. How do we heal? We become conscious. We awaken out of this dream and step into the truth. We learn and embrace our true identity in Him. We step out of the illusion that we are of this world and that we are bound by it's systems. You see in God we are unlimited and nothing is impossible. We have all been designed and equipped to fulfill a destiny greater then our largest expectiation. But I would be lying to you if I told you that it was easy. It can be but we seem to always resist change. It is scary to step out of what we have been accustomed to living for 31+ years of our lives. Even though we say we hate going through pain and heartache we subconsciously have been programmed to believe that is normal. We crave drama at times because it makes us feel significant...like we have a voice or our own mind. We fight to maintain an identity that truly is not who we really are. The greatest growth comes when we ask the question "Who Am I?". Don't look for an answer like: I am a mother, I am a daughter, I am a wife or I am a real estate investor. Who you are can not be defined with words. The answer won't be something that you can hear with your natural ears. It will be a peace that is felt in your soul......a freedom in your spirit....a love in your heart. You will feel like you are home. Who you are is not limited to syllables. Who you are can not be attached to an object or title. Who you are is..........
It is time you go on the journey now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my blogs. Your comments are greatly appreciated.