I created this blog to help inspire and encourage women to be ALL that GOD created them to be. Life may knock you down but you can rise again with POWER.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
My Life's Mission
I started this blog because it is my life's mission to help inspire, encourage, enrich and uplift the lives of women all over the world. I created this blog to share my story. Although there are many who have endured greater hardships I have chosen to use mine to help others. I have learned that what I have gone through is not just my story. It is not about me recieving any glory but it is to uplift the spirits of others and bring Glory to God. Through my pain and weakness I have learned that God is my strength. Through my chaos and confusion He has been my peace. Through the sadness and depression He has been my joy. God has been all that I need and more. Why? I am His daughter. I am Papi's Girl. He loves me and He loves you. We were all created from Him and He dwells in each of us. We have all been called to pursue Him to live an abudant life that He died to give us but many don't answer the call. Many of us remain unconscious and unaware of the magnificience that is God......the wonder of this Being that God has created us to be. We are a reflection of a loving Father that desires us all to be awaken to Truth so that we can walk in His power every day of our lives. What an honour it is to be called a Daughter of God. I will always and forever be Papi's Girl (Daddy's Girl).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my blogs. Your comments are greatly appreciated.