Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Key To Success

I wanted to post about a powerful word my daughter Jazzy ministered to me today. She was wearing a necklace today that she made with a lock and key on it. She said she was going to wear it everyday because it was her key to success. I asked her to explain it to me. She looked at me puzzled. I said go deep and tell me what it means. She said the lock was her success and the key was God. She said the only way to open the lock "her success" was to trust in God. ~Wow! Did that word minister to my heart.

How many of us become anxious and overwhelmed sometimes even scared when it comes to our futures? We spend countless hours mapping out our lives. We lose sleep worrying about what we have not accomplished. We become anxious thinking about all the bills that are unpaid. We even replay our "failures" in our minds and regret most of the decisions we have made that got us to this place in our lives.

What we fail to see during this dark time of our lives is that through all we have gone through God has always been present. He sees and knows all things. Nothing in your life goes without notice. Remember that nothing is a failure. What we think is failure is often the time of most growth. God uses our weak moments to fulfill His will in our lives. He awakens us out of our sleep. He shows us who we really are when we have nothing else to turn to. He takes control....when we surrender.

We spend too much time worrying about our futures when they are not even in our hands. We have the power to create them but that power flows from God. Our creative nature is from God. We are made in His image and after His likeness. Instead of struggling to achieve greatness in our own strength we should surrender to God and allow Him to direct us. He tells us to acknowledge Him in all our ways and He will direct our paths. What God has for us can not be reached through our own methods. We must allow His spirit that dwells within to be activated by faith and manifest the miracles. "It is not in our strength lest we boast." We are blessed by His grace and mercy. We are blessed because it is a covenant God made with us. He paid the price for every sin so that we could live an abundant life. A life full of His grace, mercy, love, favor, joy and peace.

What God gives us He adds no sorrow to. He opens doors no man can shut. He fills our cups until they run over. BUT all things are in their season. You are attached to your destiny. You are attached to your future. It has your name on it. The only road to it is through Jesus. Through the blood sacrifice of our saviour. When we are awaken and surrender our will to His then we can walk in the fullness of what He has ordered for our lives. It is only until we have learned to be faithful in the little things and take joy in being a servant that God's hands move.

I praise God for His wisdom. I praise God for His love that fills my cup everyday. I love God and praise Him for His mercy that allows me to get back up when I fall. I know that everything I place in His hands He has control of. I consciously release all my worries and trials to Him. I know that He is King and ruler over my life and that is fine with me. He is the KEY to my success. Everything He has ordered for my life will come to pass because I trust Him. I rest in His arms. I surrender to His love. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blogs. Your comments are greatly appreciated.