God has been dealing with me lately about stepping out of my fears. I know that in order to be all that He has called me to be and do I will have to move forward and not worry about what others think. I desire to move forward in my life with passion and make no excuses for who I am or what I believe.
I think we all look for that in life. We all want to be free from our emotions and fears. We all want to live our lives fully as ourselves and make no excuses. We don't want to live trapped in our pasts. We don't want to keep nursing the same wounds. We don't want to keep forcing ourselves to fit in molds that were not made for us. We don't want to keep fighting to be accepted, loved, acknowledged or appreciated.
God designed us all to be original. He designed each and everyone of us with a specific assignment in mind. Everything we have gone through in our lives, whether we think it was good or bad, served a purpose. We may never know the total plan of God but yet and still it will be established. His will will dominate whatever plan you think you have set up for yourself. He will interrupt your whole life just to fulfill His plan for you.
I trust in Him. I believe that He desires all good things for me because He loves me. Others may have rejected me, abandoned me or lied to me but God never has and He never will. His love is eternal and sufficient. It doesn't matter what I have been through, what I have done or what I haven't done. God's love will carry me through every adversity as it always has. His love will illuminate my path and open doors that no man can shut. He will receive the glory for my life. Everything that I do will be done unto Him because I know where I used to be and what He has brought me from.
He deserves to get all the glory and praises for my life because I wouldn't be who I am without Him. That is what I am confidient in now. I am confidient in who He has created me to be. I don't have to live a prisioner to my past. He has set me free from the bondages of my mind. He has healed my heart and restored my soul. I belong to Him and that gives me such peace.
I don't have to worry about my future or past because He is always present. Every rejection, every fall, and every pain has served it's purpose and it is all good in the eyes of God. Although my mind did not understand at the time, I have learned to lean on Him. I have learned to rest in His arms and allow His spirit to strength me when I don't know how to go on another day.
I will live everyday unto God and walk boldly before His throne. I will speak with authority and give Him all the praise. I will be confident in who HE has created me to be and conscious of the power He has invested in me. I am unlimited and all things are possible because I DO BELIEVE. AMEN!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my blogs. Your comments are greatly appreciated.