Friday, April 13, 2012

I CAN DO IT

What keeps you from achieving that thing that you can't go a day without thinking about? We all have aspirations to be something we aren't or achieve a goal or dream that tugs at our hearts. I have those same dreams and aspirations for myself. Days, months and years go by and I have yet to achieve them. I get so close and make the steps towards them and then "BOOM"....I stop the progress.

Can it be that I am afraid to fail? Can it be that I am so used to compromising and settling that I don't know how to press through the barriers in my mind?

Whatever it is I am going to blast it out of the water now. I can not and will not allow my past, my present or my fear of the future keep me from reaching my goals...seeing my visions manifest or becoming the woman I know I can become.

You see everything you were meant to have....the desires of your heart....God placed them there. He already pre programmed you to be who you dream of being. He made you strong enough to endure what ever adversity comes your way.

Whether it be your own sabotaging thoughts that constrict the life from your dream or the doubts and comments of others.....God says it's possible. You can overcome and conqueror every thought, every emotions and every obstacle along this journey.

I am laying my fears, insecurities and doubts at the altar. I am fasting from the thoughts that make me believe that I am not able...that it's not possible or it's too difficult to achieve.

I am drowning out the voice in my head that says...."they will judge you"..."you aren't strong enough"...."you don't have the resources"....."you don't know enough"...."it is too hard".

I will fill my mind with the truth that says "I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME". He has equipped me...He has created me....and He has ordained me to be all that I dream of and envision myself to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blogs. Your comments are greatly appreciated.