Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wait On HIM

What is your interpretation of waiting on the Lord?

Many of us believe it means to do nothing but wait on the expectation of something.

To expect something for nothing.

For me it means to serve God. To surrender my will to fulfill His will.

To surrender my expectations to fulfill His plan.

To live my life unto Him and bring His name glory.

Waiting doesn't mean to go about living your own day to day life and expect Him to reward you for your disobedience.

I have spent years waiting on a vision that I have yet see come to pass.

Why?

Because I was busy living my life.

I was busy trying to satisfy my flesh and not fulling living to bring glory to God.

In my heart I wanted to serve God completely and fully surrender but my emotions got in the way.

I was more concerned about my feelings and how people felt about me rather than realizing that everything in my life was orchestrated by God to fulfill His plan.

So now that I am awaken to the truth I fully surrender my heart to Him.

I am waiting on Him...serving Him in my heart, my mind and body.

I have released my expectations and I stand on His promises...His words.

I stand steadfast and hold on to the vision He has given me.

It is not about how or when but rather for WHO.

Who am I doing this all for?

GOD!!!!!! I serve Him alone.

I can not serve my flesh and Him at the same time.

I must remain in Him and allow His truth to penetrate every area of my life.

That truth with set me free (on Earth) and bring forth the vision ( from Heaven).

AMEN!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me what I should truly be focusing on this week, not my weight :) We always lose track of one priority while striving for success in another! It's hard to keep a healthy balance in general, but you're right; our faith in God's will-not our own- is what allows us to endure and work toward that perfect balance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always hard to find that balance when we are confronted with so many things in this world. That is why it is important to take time out to refocus and completely surrender. We must also seek God in all our ways and He will direct our path. :) Glad you enjoyed the post. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blogs. Your comments are greatly appreciated.